Christiane Steffens - Dhaussy
Certified Psychologist and Psychotherapist,
Trainer & Supervisor
Moblie phone +352 621 18 25 32
> Make an Appointment Online
- Integrative Gestalt-Therapy
- Energy Psychology
- Bereavement counseling
- Integrative Vocal Approach
* 1967, married, 1 daughter
University diploma in psychology with special focus on medical psychology and public health (certified psychologist), training in body therapy, systemic counselling, as well as hospice work; professional training in hypnotherapy, integrative Gestalt Therapy, integrative vocal approach, trauma therapy, advanced Energy Psychology (Dr. Fred Gallo); certified trainer and supervisor in Energy Psychology.
Several years of work in the medical field in Germany: Psychosomatic research, therapeutic work in a rehabilitation clinic, training of health care professionals and hospice volunteers; as well as practice in a psychosocial counselling centre (psychological counselling of individuals and couples).
12 years of professional activity as a clinical psychologist in the Centre Hospitalier in Luxembourg: Palliative care, continuing education, intensive care unit; project development concerning the accompanying of perinatal grief in the hospital setting, as well as the development and implementation of the national remembrance service for dead babies „cérémonie des étoiles“; development of different brochures for families helping them to cope with grief and to overcome crises; trainer for communication and motivation courses, accompanying patients and relatives in grief, teaching strategies for coping with stress and for preventing burnout; team-coaching and supervision.
- Trainer and supervisor in Energy Psychology (Dr. Fred Gallo) Levels I-IV
- Trainer and supervisor for Health Care professionals and professionals working in the psychosocial field (e.g. hospitals, ambulatory care teams, as well as hospice teams, psychosocial counselling centers)
- Seminaries on women’s biography work, as well as burnout prevention for psychotherapists and pastors
- Seminar activities for the DSO (Deutsche Stiftung Organtransplantation – German foundation for organ transplantation) such as accompanying and caring for the relatives of organ donors in the actual hospital situation and subsequent follow-up in specially developed meetings for the families
- Lectures and congress contributions on grief counselling/crisis intervention, as well as ethical aspects in Health Care